- 01-Oct-2014 to 28-Mar-2017 (EST)
- Pelham, AL, USA
- Full Time
Competitive Benefits Package
Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg Company is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 4,000 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and Maclean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil market.
ASSEMBLER- The Assembler assembles aluminum castings, iron castings, steel, forgings, bolts, nuts, lockwashers, etc. into finished items.
- Loosely assembles components into finished items. (Note: Items are finally assembled on transmission lines by the customer. Assembly at this plant is "loose" so that customer may disc-assemble by hand without wrenches. Primary purpose of Nemco assembly is to ensure that all components are present.)
- Places assembled items in shipping containers to be passed on for weight counting or in tote boxes for final packaging.
- Helps package bulky material as directed.
- In assembling, watches for reject components that are visibly defective.
- Maintains assembly tables in orderly condition.
- Puts waxed coating on parts.
The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may inherent in the job
EOE – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran