- 10-Feb-2017 to 30-Jun-2017 (EST)
- Savanna, IL, USA
- Full Time
Competitive Benefits Package
Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 4,000 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
MAITENANCE MECHANIC (2ND SHIFT)- performs maintenance duties as required with minimum supervision. Reports to department supervisor.
- Fabricates, welds, and machines minor parts or structures to complete on the spot and/or emergency repairs.
- Troubleshoots and repairs minor electrical problems.
- Completes comprehensive reports and records of maintenance repairs.
- Provides personal hand tool and gauges in a rolling cabinet.
- Proficiently works with grinders, sanders, metal cutting saws, lathes and drills.
- Proficient in electric arc welding and oxy-acetylene welding, brazing, soldering and torch cutting.
- Four years of experience as a maintenance mechanic and/or qualified journeyman through an apprenticeship program
- High school diploma or equivalent with knowledge of math and English
- Comprehends complex math
- Receptive to on-going training
- Ability to read blueprints
- Forklift certification
EOE – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran