- 08-Feb-2017 to 09-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Menomonee Falls, WI, USA
- Full Time
Competitive Benefit Package offered
Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 4,000 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
MATERIAL HANDLER (3RD SHIFT) - Provide necessary materials to machines in a timely manner as needed for production while maintaining a clean environment. Responsible for pulling and returning materials accurately in warehouse locations and update computer accordingly. Responsible for correctly mixing materials and working with other employees in a safe and efficient manner.
- Coordinate with surroundings shifts and Team Leaders to verify jobs for incoming shifts.
- Perform material blending requirements according to written instructions.
- Pull and stage raw materials (resin, inserts, packaging) for production applications according to written instructions.
- Support of production setup technician through cleaning and staging of all materials related equipment (grinders, dryers, feeders, color feeders) and all raw materias (inserts, resin, etc).
- Insure all materials and supplies are properly labeled with complete part number and lot number where needed.
- Maintain forklift certification.
- Support and initiation of continuous improvement projects for mateial presentation and handling functions.
- Order corrugated material for plant.
- Return unused materials from production floor to warehouse per proper procedure.
- Cross-train with Receiving Clerk and Shipping Clerk and provide support as necessary.
- Maintain neat and clean work area by picking up trash, breaking down gaylords, etc.