- 03-Feb-2017 to 04-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Whitewater, WI, USA
- Full Time
Competitive Benefit Package
Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 4,000 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics components for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
MACHINE OPERATOR - Operate injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment. Handle, inspect, and package molded parts according to written instructions and provided specification. Take responsibility for quality of parts produced.
- Verify that proper materials and colorant are at the workstation as per provided specifications.
- Read and follow all work instructions provided.
- Operate molding machines in the prescribed manner to avoid injuries and prevent damage to machine and molds.
- Maintain prescribed cycle times insuring 100% efficiency.
- Package finished goods using established standards.
- Accurately and neatly maintain production documentation records.
- Handle, inspect and package molded parts per written instructions and requirements. Responsible for visual quality according to written and visual requirements.
- Communicate with the other shifts regarding quality and process concerns and issues.
- Communicate issues as they arise.
- Support environmental system specific responsibilities as assigned by system procedures.
- Use hand tools such as clippers and utility knives to trim molded parts. Perform secondary operations when required by the provided instructions.
EOE – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran