- 03-Feb-2017 to 03-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Menomonee Falls, WI, USA
- Full Time
Competitive Benefits Package
Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 4,000 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
FINANCIAL ANALYST- This position is responsible for partnering with various departments to drive annual operating budgets and planning, business analysis and performance.
- Perform month-end closing processes
- Financial statement preparation
- Prepare required financial analysis, reports and presentations
- Perform monthly variance comparison to forecasting and actual budget.
- Provide ad hoc reports & special analysis
- Support cost accounting and fixed asset functions
- Participates in annual planning and budget cycle
- Provide support for internal and external audits
- Drive KPI's
- Follow all Safety, Environmental, and Quality policies and guidelines
- Other duties may be assigned or required for this position
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-5 years experience in manufacturing and or 1 year public
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of JD Edwards, Hyperion
- Possess decision making skills along with strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented, analytical, and inquisitive
- Able to handle and safeguard confidential information