- 01-Feb-2017 to 28-Feb-2017 (EST)
- Trenton, TN, USA
- Full Time
Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 4,000 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
PLANNING SUPERVISOR- This position is responsible for supervising all aspects of production control including master scheduling, capacity planning, and expediting products through the manufacturing process to meet customer requirements.
- Maintains master production scheduling (MPS) and materials requirement planning (MRP).
- Provides information to sales on manufacturing schedules and delivery promises.
- Investigate manufacturing delays and difficulties with movement of product through departments.
- Maintain proper balance of inventories through inventory control procedures.
- Submit purchase requisitions for materials and/or tooling used in production.
- Directs fiscal year-end physical inventory activities.
- Communicate regularly with purchasing and production to adjust schedules to accommodate changes in machine or material availability or staffing.
- Leads Production Planners on scheduling techniques and process to drive continued improvement.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to manage diversified duties
- Exercise good judgement
- Have excellent analysis skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years of planning/production control experience
- 2-year technical or higher level degree