- 31-Jan-2017 to 01-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Pelham, AL, USA
- Full Time
Competitive Benefits Package
Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 4,000 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
FINANCIAL ANALYST- This position is responsible for partnering with various departments to drive annual operating budgets and planning, business analysis, and performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creation and maintenance of daily, weekly and monthly metrics in support of the local management team.
- Perform month-end close transactions.
- Prepare required financial analysis reports and activities.
- Assist the A/P staff as needed.
- Perform internal audit procedures and assist with MF Corporate and external auditors for year-end requirements.
- Support product costing and fixed assets functions of the plant.
- Assist in the development of new reports to support strategic objectives.
- Follow all Safety, Environmental, and Qualify policies and guidelines.
- Act as direct support for company controller.
- Other duties may be assigned or required for this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Familiar with Hyperion, ERP/MRP (JDE a plus).
- Computer literate with advanced spreadsheet and database skills, strong Excel skills required.
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year university and 1-2 years of related experience and/or training.
- CPA/CMA a plus