- 13-Jan-2017 to 14-Mar-2017 (EST)
- Menomonee Falls, WI, USA
- Full Time
Competitive Benefit Package
Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 4,000 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
TOOL MAKER/MACHINIST - Coordinates and performs all tooling maintenance and repairs in a timely manner to support production operations. Performs PMs on tools. Assists with any new tools.
- Review proposed mold changes with Project Engineer prior to implementation.
- Coordinate mold activity in-house and with outside vendors.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all tooling per preventative maintenance schedule.
- Ability to set up machines to fabricate parts within tolerances.
- Obtain quotes for all outside services including welders, polishers, jig grinders, molds, etc.
- Maintain records of all repairs, preventative maintenance performed on molds, tool status and availability documentation for affected molds, and fixtures.
- Ability to read and interpret technical blueprints.
- Perform mold conversions and basic repairs.
- Setup & perform prototype machining.
- Manage area specific system procedures.