Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 4,000 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
MANUFACTURING INTERNSHIP PROGRAM:
Our Manufacturing Internship Program is designed to develop future MacLean-Fogg employees and leaders. The program allows for high potential college students to make a measurable impact early in their professional experience prior to graduation. Interns will work side-by-side with current MacLean-Fogg engineers on projects that will create a challenging and rewarding experience.
MacLean-Fogg demands highly-skill, motivated and ingenious people to be a part of the Manufacturing Internship Program. The right candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Working toward a technical degree: B.S. or higher
- GPA greater than 3.0
- Expected graduation date of 2017, 2018, 2019
- Strong commitment to a career in manufacturing.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Unrestricted work authorization in the United States.
- Desire to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment.
- Willingness to relocate as part of the Manufacturing Management Program post-graduation; location to be determined.
EOE – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran