Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 4,000 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
Maclean Fogg is seeking candidates to join our Team. We are hiring for multiple positions including: Manufacturing Internships or Co-Ops, Entry Level Engineering and our Manufacturing Management Program. With joining Maclean Fogg, you will make a measurable impact early in your professional experience.
You will work side by side with with Maclean Fogg team members on projects that will create a challenging and rewarding experiences . Positions are available throughout our company.
- Standard Work Instruction creation follow employees on daily processes and procedures; creating standards for daily tasks
- Areas of Interest Supply Chain, Operations, Application, Process, Quality and Lean
- Product Testing
- Data gathering perform detail study audits on the floor (part of multiple PDCA projects)
- Data Entry - taking information from prints and other documents and entering it into a database
- Other Engineering opportunities
Eligible candidates must be enrolled in a bachelor's degree/master's degree program aligned with the open position. Candidates must be available to work part-time or full-time.
Strong candidates will also exhibit sound leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Graduating under-graduate or graduate student
- Engineering Majors/Disciplines: Mechanical, Manufacturing, Engineering Technology, Process, Industrial, Applications, Quality
- Strong Computer and Communication Skills, as well as work ethic
- GPA: Above 3.0
MacLean-Fogg positions provide a competitive compensation package.
EOE - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran