Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 4,000 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
MANUFACTURING MANAGEMENT PROGRAM- ENGINEERING:
Are you willing to take calculated risks and solve problems based on strategic analysis and logic? If so, we invite you to consider our Manufacturing Management Program. Our Manufacturing Management Program is a rotational, two year program designed to develop future MacLean-Fogg leaders. The program allows for high potential new college graduates to make a measurable impact early in their career.
MacLean-Fogg Company's Manufacturing Management Program is specifically designed to give the critical skills and industry experience needed to succeed in a fast-paced environment. Assignments help to develop critical leadership skills and establish a professional network needed to support career growth. Upon completion of each rotation, the employee is exposed to a broad range of company settings providing the knowledge needed to make informed decisions.
Participants in the Manufacturing Management Program engage in diverse cross functional assignments in fields including:
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Lean Manufacturing (OT Champion)
- Industrial Engineering
- Applications Engineering
- Materials Management (Material Planner or Buyer)
- Facility Supervision
- IT Business System Implementation
Participants accelerate the development of their business skills, business acumen and personal experience through:
- Targeted off-site training sessions (i.e. Lean Basic, Lean Professional, Safety Basic) developed and facilitated by MacLean-Fogg specialists
- Valuable certification in production control (APICS) and lean manufacturing
- General business training from expert professionals
- Formal and informal interaction with Sr. Management
- Mentoring and hands-on coaching
The candidate criteria for our Manufacturing Management Program is as follows:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- GPA greater than 3.0
- Transcripts are required
- Less than 18 months of post-graduation work experience.
- Strong commitment to a career in manufacturing.
- Geographic mobility as our rotation locations vary. For a list of our locations, please visit our locations page.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Internship, prior research, or co-op experience in engineering or manufacturing.
- Unrestricted work authorization in the United States.
- Desire to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment.
EOE – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran