Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 4,000 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN II- Job responsibilities include performing routing and extensive preventative maintenance and repairs on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment; and building maintenance.
- Performs minor and major repair of building and production equipment.
- Performs preventive maintenance procedures on building and production equipment on a scheduled basis; inspects belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, greases bearings, seals, etc.; repairs or replaces broken parts.
- Cleans and inspects boiler.
- Calibrates and repairs electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building equipment maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Operate a computer which controls the CMMS.
- Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Assists with the renovation/remodeling of buildings as needed
- Maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Performs outside custodial duties such as yard clean up; snow removal as required.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.