Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 4,000 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components, engineered plastics and linkage and suspension components for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
MOLDING OPERATOR I- is required to operate semi-automated machines and perform various manual tasks.
- Coordinate flow of material
- Communicate with management and maintenance
- Read specifications to determine setup and prescribed settings
- Read blue prints; Bill of materials
- First piece inspection Visual and per blue print. Complete quality control forms
- Heavy Lifting for Post
- Operate machines/ hand tools
- Perform equipment checks /Complete preventive maintenance
- Select tools and materials for the job
- Study and interpret assembly instructions.
- Check accuracy of work against blueprints and specifications
- Inspect products for visual defects and flaws
- Ensure working environment is clean and safe