- 13-Dec-2016 to 28-Feb-2017 (EST)
- Mooresville, NC, USA
- Full Time
Competitive Benefit package offered.
Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 4,000 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
MAINTENANCE MECHANIC (2ND SHIFT)- Perform maintenance duties as required with minimum supervision. Reports to Maintenance Manager.
- Fabricates, welds, and machines minor parts or structures to complete on the spot and/or emergency repairs.
- Machine repair and troubleshooting.
- Pneumatics, hydraulics and basic welding skills.
- Electrical troubleshooting and work to 480V.
- PLC knowledge a plus.
- Team player who thrives on a challenge and future career growth.
- Provides personal hand tool and gauges in a rolling cabinet.
- Follow all Safety, Environmental, and Quality policies and guidelines.
- Other duties may be assigned or required for this position.
- Two years of experience as a maintenance mechanic and/or qualified journeyman through an apprenticeship program
- High school diploma or GED
- Comprehends complex math
- Receptive to on-going training
- Ability to read blueprints
- Forklift certification