- 01-Dec-2016 to 31-May-2017 (EST)
- Chesterfield, MI, USA
- Based on Experience
- Full Time
full benefits packages offered
Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 4,000 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components, engineered plastics and linkage and suspension components for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
MAINTENANCE AND MACHINE REPAIR TECHNICIAN- Responsible for maintaining world-class quality through following maintenance practices described in machine instructions, policies, and procedures to foster a culture of disciplined continuous improvement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform troubleshooting and repair procedures for cold heading and rolling equipment
- Perform other maintenance requests (building)
- Perform electrical, plumbing, hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanical systems.
- Perform basic machining practices, mill, band saw, etc.
- HS Diploma/GED
- Min (3) yrs. Experience in similar position
- Experience with calipers, micrometers, dial indicators
- Mechanical aptitude
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Maintenance on Roller and Header Equipment